TD Ameritrade Park Omaha plays host to the 2016 NCAA College World Series June 18 - 28/29. The 24,000 seat stadium opened in 2011 and is home to the College World Series as well as the Creighton Bluejays Baseball team.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, the following stadium policies will be observed during the College World Series.
• The following items are NOT permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha: bottles or cans, food or drink coolers, outside food or drink (20-ounce or smaller empty, clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water), large bags or back packs, frisbees or beach balls, large umbrellas, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers, fireworks, illegal drugs and alcohol, weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms, commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, and any item deemed to challenge public safety.
• Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be shorter than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
• As a courtesy to your fellow spectators, fans will be asked to refrain from walking down aisles in the reserved seating areas during at-bats. Fans should walk down aisles to their seats between at-bats, between innings or during other breaks in play.
• Carrying a concealed weapon is prohibited at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha unless otherwise authorized by law. Violation of this prohibition is a criminal offense. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked into the security or guest services offices.
TD AMERITRADE PARK AND CENTURYLINK CENTER PARKING:
On the TD Ameritrade Park/CenturyLink Center campus, there are approximately 4,000 parking stalls available for public and pass-holder use and for those with ADA needs. Public parking in Lots A and the CenturyLink Center garage are available on a first-come, first-served basis at a cost of $10 and $15 per vehicle respectively. There will be no charge for ADA parking. A limited number of ADA parking stalls also are available in Lot B and will be offered to the public daily at no charge. Lots B and D are reserved for premium-seat and season-ticket parking pass holders. All stadium lots will open at 8 a.m. on CWS game days and will close 90 minutes after the event. Tailgating is permitted in all TD Ameritrade Park/CenturyLink Center lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking stalls and no tents may be staked into the ground. Additional parking and public transportation options may be found here.
- OMAHA PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION DETAILS:
- Information on Omaha parking and transportation may be found below and will continue to be updated as details for the 2016 College World Series are confirmed.
- In addition the aforementioned parking in TD Ameritrade Park Omaha stadium lots, several parking options are available for fans.
- Creighton will be offering parking again for CWS fans and visitors. Parking is available in the specified lots detailed in the map below. Tailgating will be permitted, however no motor homes or recreational vehicles will be admitted due to size constraints. Lots will be patrolled during event sessions.
- • Creighton Parking Map
The City of Omaha has numberous surface and garage lots, as well as metered spaces throughout downtown Omaha. For a complete listing of all available lots and spaces, please visit ParkOmaha.com. Public parking in these lots is available on a first-come, first-served basis at various prices. Fans may pay parking meters from their smartphones at ParkOmaha.com.