DI Baseball News
- Maryland upsets No. 13 North Carolina, evens series
- No. 6 LSU rallies for four in eighth to beat No. 5 Vanderbilt
- Bousfield's grand slam lifts Ole Miss by No. 1 South Carolina
- Fitzwater, Miller combine to throw no-hitter for Bowling Green
- SEC to implement experimental instant replay rules for conference tournament
- Stetson defeats No. 22 Miami (Fla.) for first time in 17 years
- Georgetown comes from behind to beat St. Joe's
- Walk-off homer lifts San Diego past No. 8 Cal State Fullerton
- Florida State outlasts UCF in 11-10 slugfest
Baseball Div I Championship
The 2014 NCAA College World Series will again be played at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. The 24,000 seat stadium opened in 2011 and is home to the College World Series as well as the Creighton Bluejays Baseball team.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, the following stadium policies will be observed during the College World Series.
• The following items are NOT permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha: bottles or cans, food or drink coolers, outside food or drink (20-ounce or smaller empty, clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water), large bags or back packs, frisbees or beach balls, large umbrellas, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers, fireworks, illegal drugs and alcohol, weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms, commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, and any item deemed to challenge public safety.
• Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be shorter than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
• As a courtesy to your fellow spectators, fans will be asked to refrain from walking down aisles in the reserved seating areas during at-bats. Fans should walk down aisles to their seats between at-bats, between innings or during other breaks in play.
• Carrying a concealed weapon is prohibited at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha unless otherwise authorized by law. Violation of this prohibition is a criminal offense. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked into the security or guest services offices.
On the TD Ameritrade Park/CenturyLink Center campus, there are approximately 800 parking stalls available for public use and for those with ADA needs. Public parking in Lots A, E and G are available on a first-come, first-served basis at a cost of $10 per vehicle. There will be no charge for ADA parking. A limited number of ADA parking stalls also are available in Lot B and will be offered to the public daily at no charge. These lots will open at 8 a.m. on CWS game days and will close 90 minutes after the event. Tailgating is permitted in all TD Ameritrade Park/CenturyLink Center lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking stalls and no tents may be staked into the ground. Additional parking and public transportation options may be found here.