Football FCS Championship
Toyota Stadium opened on Aug. 6, 2005, as a 145-acre multipurpose sports and entertainment facility located in Frisco, Texas. The stadium will host the NCAA Division I Football Championship Game for the third consecutive year. The complex features a 20,500 state-of-the-art stadium as well as 17 tournament-sized soccer fields.
Fans may park in the Red, Blue or Green parking lots. Parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on game day. Parking passes may be purchased for $10 each on game day. Parking will be on a first come, first served basis. A no re-entry policy will be enforced on game day.
Fans with Recreational Vehicles (RVs) may park Friday between noon and 6 p.m. in either the Red or Blue Lot. Each parking spot taken up is $20. Lots will close at 6 p.m. on Friday and not reopen until 8 a.m. Saturday. On Saturday, RV spots will be $10 per spot taken up. Spots may not be held and no re-entry is allowed.
Disabled parking is available in Platinum, Gold, and Blue lots. Space is first come, first served. A hanging tag or license plate is required to park in these spots.
Tailgating is a longstanding college football tradition and will be allowed in stadium parking lots. To ensure that fans have a safe and enjoyable experience, spectators are asked to adhere to the following regulations on game day, unless specifically authorized to do otherwise by the NCAA:
• Possession and consumption of alcohol in the Stadium parking areas is subject to the laws and regulations of the State of Texas and/or City of Frisco. Police will patrol these areas and enforce all applicable laws.
• No kegs or other common source containers.
• No tents larger than 10’ x 10’ and must be located in front of a parked car or within the four spaces allocated to a recreational vehicle.
• Tailgating activities that take up vacant parking spaces or interfere with pedestrian or car traffic flow within or around a parking lot are prohibited.
• Parking permit holders are responsible for functions they host in their parking spaces.
• Open flames other than grills are not permitted.
• Pop-up tents and canopies must be secured or dismantled if left unattended.
• Lots open at 8 a.m. All spectators are encouraged not to come before this time as traffic lineups will not be permitted. Parking lots will stay open after the game, but all vehicles must be off property by 11:30 p.m. that night.
• All cars in the stadium parking lots must keep their parking pass displayed at all times, or be subject to towing.
• No corporate signage is permitted at any time unless prior written approval by the NCAA has been obtained.
• No couches or upholstered furniture.
• Spectators who want to watch television or use other entertainment devices that require electricity are allowed to do so as long as they provide their own power and video sources.
• No outside food vendors are allowed without the permission of the NCAA or Toyota Stadium.
• Pets are permitted but must be kept on a leash at all times.
All Toyota Stadium guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct or stadium policies, as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest. Guests who are ejected from the facility will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way. For detailed description of stadium policies, click here.
The following items are not permissible during the championship:
• Video equipment may not be brought into the stadium by fans.
• Artificial noisemakers, air horns, electronic instruments, etc. are not permissible.
• Large signs, flags and banners are not allowed. Items that can be held by one individual, reflect good sportsmanship and do not block the view of other fans may be permitted.
• Promotional items (e.g., cups, shakers, flags, etc.) with commercial slogans or identification are not allowed on the premises without the permission of the NCAA. Items such as newspapers, caps, t-shirts, etc. may not be distributed on the premises without NCAA approval.
Toyota Stadium contains seats for wheelchairs as well as seats for companions. Wheelchair accommodations are available within each price category and wheelchair access is provided to specially designated restrooms, ticket windows, and concession stands. All wheelchair seating is at the top of each section. For this event, accessible seating must be purchased at the Toyota Stadium box office or by phone at (469) 365-0000. If you need accessible seating, please contact the box office.
For a 3D view of your seats, please click here.
Toyota Stadium is located at 9200 World Cup Way Frisco, Texas 75034. For directions to the stadium, please visit the Toyota Stadium website.