|Championship||April 18-20||Birmingham, Ala.||Register for Ticket Updates|
|Minneapolis||April 5||Minneapolis, Minn.||Register for Ticket Updates|
|Athens||April 5||Athens, Ga.||Register for Ticket Updates|
|Fayetteville||April 5||Fayetteville, Ark.||Register for Ticket Updates|
|Baton Rouge||April 5||Baton Rouge, La.||Register for Ticket Updates|
|State College||April 5||State College, Pa.||Register for Ticket Updates|
|Seattle||April 5||Seattle Wash.||Register for Ticket Updates|
Selections: March 23-24
Regionals: April 5
• University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Minn.
• University of Georgia – Athens, Ga.
• University of Arkansas – Fayetteville, Ark.
• Louisiana State University – Baton Rouge, La.
• Pennsylvania State University – State College, Pa.
• University of Washington – Seattle, Wash.
Finals: April 18-20 – Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex (BJCC) – Birmingham, Alabama (Hosted by: Alabama Sports Foundation and University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
In the heart of thriving, fun-filled Birmingham is the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex. Here you will find everything you need for whatever your event requires: an array of top-notch facilities, 770 adjoining guest rooms, a helpful event staff and a host of specialized services.
220,000 square feet of exhibit space is just the beginning. One of the most compelling features of the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex is that it has all the right components in one complex. The centrally located, modern facility includes:
• 220,00 square feet of flexible space in the exhibition hall
• 100,000 square feet in 74 meeting rooms
• The Medical Forum, a conference facility unlike any other in the country that's equipped with state-of-the-art communications technology
• A 19,000 seat arena
• A 3,000 seat concert hall
• A 1,000 seat theater
• 770 adjoining modern guest rooms at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
• Complete in-house catering service
• Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
• On-site covered and valet parking
For more information on the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex, click here.
2100 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North
Birmingham, Ala. 35203
• From Atlanta and Gadsden
Take 22nd Street exit from I-20/59 west (125). At bottom of ramp go straight across 22nd Street. At the next intersection take a right on to Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd North. The Sheraton Birmingham Hotel and Medical Forum are on your right and the Arena, Concert Hall, Exhibition Halls and Meeting Rooms are on your left.
• From US Hwy 280
Take Carraway Blvd. exit. At the second light take left on to Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd North. Go four blocks.
• From Huntsville, Montgomery or Tuscaloosa
At the downtown interchange of I-20/59 and I-65 take I-20/59 east to Atlanta and Gadsden. Take the 17th Street exit (125A) and turn left on to 8th Avenue (first light). Take left on 19th Street, go under the interstate and the Arena is on the right side of the street.