- CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND EVENT DETAILS
- On Thursday, the NCAA Men's Frozen Four Semifinal Game at 5 p.m. will be followed by another Semifinal Game at 8:30 p.m. With this in mind, please plan for extra travel time when leaving the first game or arriving to the second. If you have tickets for both Semifinal Games you will be asked to exit the Arena and wait on Ford Thunder Alley (the West Plaza) until the doors for the second game are open. Amalie Arena, along with the Tampa Police Department, will do our best to minimize delays. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
To better accommodate all patrons for both games, we recommend that patrons pre-purchase parking. To pre-purchase parking please click here
- ENTERING THE BUILDING
- Please allow extra time for parking and security. Expect to encounter enhanced security procedures upon entering at the Gates.
- All weapons and items to be deemed weapons are prohibited. No large bags or backpacks, bags must be 12x12x12 or smaller. No signs, outside food or beverages allowed.
- CAMERA POLICY
- Small point and click cameras are permitted. Flash photography or cameras with a detachable lens are prohibited. iPads and selfie sticks are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
With a wide array of venues spread throughout the United States, it can be difficult to find one that distinguishes itself from the others. That is not the case with the renovated Amalie Arena, Florida’s premier entertainment venue and home of the 2004 Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning and Five-Time Arena Football Champion Tampa Bay Storm.
For more information on Amalie Arena Directions, CLICK HERE.
To help ensure your safety, Amalie Arena and the Tampa Bay Lightning are preserving all current security measures. These procedures are designed to help our fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to our arena. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience.
For more information on Amalie Arena Policies, CLICK HERE.
For more information on Final Four Fanzoni, CLICK HERE