- WHEN: May 28 - 30
- WHERE: Lincoln Financial Field, Lot K and HeadHouse Plaza
- COST: FREE and open to the public
- Welcome to 2016 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championships! The NCAA men’s lacrosse championships are affordable, fun and the opportunity to see the best college lacrosse in the country.
The championships are a time for everyone to celebrate and experience college lacrosse at the highest level. If you are able to attend, we want for you to experience all that Philadelphia and the championships have to offer by participating in all of the championships fan events. Event activities include a FREE fan fest complete with interactive sport games, live music and fun for the entire family.
|SCHEDULE OF EVENTS|
|SATURDAY, MAY 28|
|9:30 a.m.||Fan Fest presented by Enterprise Opens|
|9:45 - 10:05 a.m.||Division III Tufts Autograph Session presented by AT&T|
|10:10 - 10:30 a.m.||Division II Le Moyne Autograph Session presented by AT&T|
|10:15 - 11:45 a.m.||Live Music Featuring Liquid A on the Enterprise Main Stage|
|10:30 - 11:30 a.m.||Thompson Brothers Autograph Session presented by AT&T in the AT&T Fan Zone|
|10:35 - 10:55 a.m.||Division III Salisbury Autograph Session presented by AT&T|
|11:20 - 11:40 a.m.||Division II Limestone Autograph Session presented by AT&T|
|3 p.m.||Fan Fest presented by Enterprise Closes|
|SUNDAY, MAY 29|
|11 a.m.||Fan Fest presented by Enterprise Opens|
|11:30 a.m. - Noon||Division I Team Autograph Session presented by AT&T|
|12:30 - 1 p.m.||
Division I Team Autograph Session presented by AT&T
|4:30 p.m.||Fan Fest presented by Enterprise Closes|
|MONDAY, MAY 30|
|10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Fan Fest presented by Enterprise Opens|
|10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.||Live Music - Lost in Paris on the Enterprise Main Stage|
|11 a.m. - Noon||Paul Rabil Autograph Session presented by AT&T in the AT&T Fan Zone|
|1 p.m.||Fan Fest presented by Enterprise Closes|
* All times local and subject to change.
FAN FEST ACTIVATION SUMMARIES:
- Experience the NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championships like never before at the AT&T Fan Zone. Meet Lacrosse legends and make your own Stop-Motion Videos. AT&T is a Proud Partner of the NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championships.
- Make sure to visit the Buick display to experience the newest Buick models, including the stunningly all-new 2017 Lacrosse, available in Summer 2016. While you’re there, you’ll have the chance to register for a commemorative rally towel and create a video to share with your family and friends featuring you as the “Most Outstanding Player.”
- Buffalo Wild Wings will be bringing the ultimate sports hangout to the three day Fan Fest with a full service bar, multiple TVs, fan lounge area and your change to take a photo with the NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championship Trophy.
- Coca- Cola:
- Coca-Cola wants you to enjoy everything about the NCAA Lacrosse Championships. Come stop by the Coca-Cola Championship Experience for an ice-cold Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, or Coke Life. Strike your championship pose at our photo booth and win your prize at our interactive game!
- All weekend long Enterprise Main Stage will be featuring live musical performances, emcee, DJs and giveaways. Kevin Crowley of the New England Black Wolves will host the Enterprise Main Stage field running demos and lacrosse interactives.
- Event 1:
- Come visit the NCAA Authentic Team Store, and choose from a wide variety of product, to commemorate your trip to the 2016 Men's Lacrosse Championships
- No one is prepared to hear the words “You have cancer.” When cancer hits home, it’s important to know that you are not alone. Today, more than 4,500 family’s lives will be changed forever with news of a diagnosis. With more than 14,000,000 people living with cancer, the HEADstrong Foundation is there is help them to navigate their cancer with an improved quality of life and greater sense of normalcy. Show your support by visiting HEADstrong in the NCAA Lacrosse Fan Fest and help us to get aHEAD of cancer.
- Head on over to the National Lacrosse League inflatable to win gear by scoring on a box lacrosse goalie.
- STX presents the second Stringers Union, featuring the finalists from String league season 2.