ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field
ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field
2801 Northeast 50th Street
Oklahoma City, Okla. 73111
The ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field is widely regarded as the finest softball facility in the nation. With four fields and other world class amenities, the Stadium has played host to the best softball competition in the world, including USA teams that represent the nation in international competitions and it is the home of the NCAA Women’s College World Series.
ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field Event Policies
All guests may be subject to search, at ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field discretion, of their personal and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal size that may be allowed entry after such a search). Patrons with prohibited articles will be turned away at the entrances and no storage or "check area" will be provided for such items. Enforcement will be without exceptions.
If you see something, say something.
Prohibited Items at ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which on some occasions may include metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
• Umbrellas, folding chairs, coolers
• Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
• Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras, tripods
• Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
• Flags/Signs with poles
• Laser pens/pointers of any type
• Noisemakers such as air horns
• Outside food or drinks
• Oversized bags, backpacks, duffel bags or diaper bags
• Pepper spray/Mace
• Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
• Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/building management
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.
ADA Accessibility at ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field (NCAA WCWS Only)
Tickets for the WCWS are processed via the NCAA and the Oklahoma City All Sports Association. For accessible seating and to purchase tickets, please contact the Oklahoma City All Sports Association at 405-236-5000.
NCAA WCWS Ticket Policies
Children younger than two (2) years of age do not need a ticket provided that they sit on a lap of a ticketed adult.
CLICK HERE to view the seating map.
Several no-hassle parking options are available. CLICK HERE to view parking options map.
Daily Parking - $20
A limited number of parking spaces in the stadium parking lot are available on a daily basis. No free re-entry is permitted once you leave the facility. No exceptions.
Daily Handicap Parking - $20
A limited number of handicap parking spaces are located just outside the stadium entrance and are available on a daily basis. Drivers must display an official state issued handicap parking decal in order to park in these spaces. No free re-entry is permitted once you leave the facility, no exceptions.
Off-Site Parking with Shuttle - FREE
WCWS fans may choose to park for free at the Remington Park Raceway parking lot, located just off of Northwest 50th Street, 1/4 mile west of ASA Hall of Fame Stadium - OGE Energy Field. There will be ample signs to direct fans to Remington. A free shuttle bus will picks up at Remington Park on Eastern and Grand Boulevard and will take fans to and from the stadium. The shuttle bus runs every 10 minutes each day as noted below and will run through the last game of each day after all fans have been dropped off. CLICK HERE to view shuttle bus route.
- RV Parking
- A limited number of RV Parking spots are available on the ASA Hall of Fame Complex. One pass will allow you to park one RV on-site for the duration of the NCAA Women’s College World Series, June 2 – June 8, 2016. RV parking is limited to the SW corner of the ASA Hall of Fame Complex parking lot nearest to 50th street. The RV parking pass is $300. If you plan to bring your RV to the NCAA WCWS, you must purchase a parking pass by completing the RV Parking Form and sending it to the Oklahoma City All Sports Association. Once payment and your form is received, your RV Parking Pass will be mailed to you. You must have the RV Parking pass on site. CLICK HERE to purchase your RV parking pass today.
|SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE|
|Thursday, June 2||Begins at 8 a.m. (CT)|
|Friday, June 3||Begins at 1 p.m. (CT)|
|Saturday, June 4||Begins at 8 a.m. (CT)|
|Sunday, June 5||Begins at 9 a.m. (CT)|
|Monday, June 6||Begins at 2 p.m. (CT)|
|Tuesday, June 7||Begins at 2 p.m. (CT)|
|Wednesday, June 8||Begins at 2 p.m. (CT) - if necessary|
METRO Transit has more than 25 interconnecting routes, including three express routes, to take you all throughout the Oklahoma City metro area. Please use exact fare. Drivers do not carry change. For more information, including maps and schedules, general information, special services and programs, CLICK HERE.