Columbus, OH 43215
To view a driving map and more specific directions to Nationwide Arena based on your location, CLICK HERE
- •There are more than 15,000 parking spaces available within a 10-minute walk of Nationwide Arena.
- •All surrounding parking lots and garages offer spaces for guests with disabilities.
- •The designated drop-off site for guests with special needs is at the corner of Nationwide Blvd. and John H. McConnell Blvd. on the west plaza near the Nationwide Arena Ticket Office.
•All lots and garages will be pre-pay to avoid delays in exiting
- SECURITY POLICIES & ENTRY PROCEDURES
- •Arena gates will open 1.5 hours before each match begins
- •All Guests will be subject to search, which may include the use of Electronic devices, pat downs and inspections of bags.
- •Backpacks, and bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12" are not permitted.
- •Guests are discouraged from bringing unnecessary items to Nationwide Arena.
•No audio or video recorders are allowed in the stadium for any event.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
- •Backpacks and large bags that exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- •Air horns or noise makers of any type
- •Selfie sticks or telescopic devices
- •Food and beverage
- •Any poster/sign larger than 22”x28”
•For full list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- EVENT POLICIES
- •Fans who have questions or are experiencing an issue during a match are advised to go to the Guest Services desks, located by the east entrance on the main concourse near section 111 and on the AEP Power Level near section 208.
•For more information on fan behavior policies CLICK HERE
- BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL
- •The Box Office & Will Call are located at the corner of Nationwide Blvd. and John H. McConnell Blvd.
- •Photo identification is required to pick up tickets.
•The box office and will call will open approximately 2 and 1/2 hours before first serve