Located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, Scottrade Center is one of the finest sports and entertainment complexes in the country, with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and an unprecedented commitment to quality and service.
The Scottrade Center attracts millions of visitors a year, from all over the region and across the nation. Here are a few helpful tips to help plan your trip.
- Backpacks/Large Bags/Suitcases - All bags larger than 14”x14” (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc) will be prohibited from entry into the arena.
- Binoculars - Guests are more than welcome to bring a pair of binoculars to the Scottrade Center to enhance overall experience.
- Camera Policy - A digital SLR camera with a detachable lens and a video camera will not be permitted at Scottrade Center. Pocket sized digital and still cameras are permitted.
- Guests With Disabilities - Scottrade Center looks forward to making every visit a pleasant and enjoyable one. If you find that you require special assistance during an event, please consult the nearest Scottrade Center Guest Service Host - Please Click Here for more information about Scottrade Center facilities and services for guests with disabilities or other special needs.
- Parking- Approximately 6,500 parking spaces are available within 1,800 feet of Scottrade Center, including a 1,270-car garage situated immediately adjacent to the building. In addition, many nearby parking garages and surface lots offer affordable, convenient access to Scottrade Center.
- Smoking Policy - Scottrade Center is a smoke-free facility, but guests wishing to smoke may exit to the designated pass-out area (Plaza Garage patio) and re-enter the building at the West Plaza Garage Entrance (outside of section 109). Your hand will need to be stamped prior to exiting and you will not be permitted to re-enter without your ticket.