March Madness Music Festival FAQ's
Where is Reunion Park?
Reunion Park is located at the site of the old Reunion Arena in Downtown Dallas. The main entrance to the event will be located on Reunion Blvd. and Memorial Drive.
Should I bring cash or credit card?
Cash and credit card will accepted by vendors throughout the Festival. ATMs will also be available inside the event.
Do I need to purchase a wristband for entry?
Will re-entry be allowed throughout the weekend? Event entry will be permitted on a first-come, first serve basis. Event entry will be permitted until the park capacity has been reached. No wristband or ticket is necessary.
Do you have to be a certain age to attend?
No, this event is open to all ages.
Will there be food options?
A variety of concessions and food trucks will be available throughout the festival grounds.
What are acceptable forms of ID to purchase alcohol with?
Driver's license or Government issued ID.
When do the festival gates open and close?
Friday, 3 – 10:30 p.m.; Saturday, noon – 9:30 p.m.; Sunday 2 – 10:30 p.m.
What do I need to enter the festival?
Nothing, the event is free.
What’s the best time to arrive?
Come early as large crowds are expected and there is no reserved seating.
What is the best mode of transportation to the festival?
Parking will be available at the Kay Baily Hutchison Convention Center and downtown parking lots.
What time does the festival end?
Friday 10:30 p.m., Saturday 9:30 p.m., Sunday 10:30 p.m.
Can I pass out flyers inside? Outside?
No, this is not permitted.
What items are prohibited in the festival area?
• All guests and items (purses, small handbags, etc.) are subject to physical inspection by security personnel, and anyone not agreeing to this search will be restricted from entering the event
• No bags, backpacks or purses larger than 11 inches by 17 inches
• No pets (service animals permitted with proper identification)
• No bottles, cans, liquid containers or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
• No food or beverage not dispensed by the Event Concessionaire
• No video recorders, or still cameras with lenses longer than 4 inches
• No weapons and/or firearms of any kind
• No missile-like objects
• No laser pointers
• No artificial noisemakers
• No poles or sticks of any kind
• No objects that obstruct other guests’ view, including umbrellas
• No folding chairs, bikes or other large personal items
• No promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NCAA®
• Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management will not be allowed at The NCAA March Madness® Music Festival
• Confiscated items will be disposed of and not returned
• No beach balls or basketballs larger than 29.5 inches in circumference (regulation size of a basketball)
• Please note: This show may contain heavy strobe lighting and laser lighting
• Items left in vehicles should be stored out of sight.
Where can I purchase tickets, find activities with daily schedules and other event information?
The NCAA® Final Four® North Texas App presented by AT&T is the official app to help you make the most of all of the excitement and events over Final Four® weekend in and around North Texas! Find all of the must-see activities with daily schedules, event information, and even buy tickets right through the app. Download now: App Store | Google Play