Where to Stay in Omaha
The Omaha area offers lodging choices for every budget and preference. Whether you make hotel reservations or make arrangements with friends, when you visit Omaha, we want you to make yourself at home. When searching for hotels near TD AMERITRADE Park Omaha, the Stadium is located in the downtown Omaha area. West Omaha and its surrounding communities are within reasonable driving range. Here is a list of surrounding communities to help you in your lodging search:
The Omaha Convention and Visitors Bureau has a place on its website where you can search Omaha accommodations. To go to that page, click here.
• Council Bluffs, Iowa
• Bellevue, Neb.
• Papillion, Neb.
• Ralston, Neb.
• LaVista, Neb.
Other Accommodation/Travel Websites
• Discount Hotels
• Hotel Guide
• Hotel Finder
• Omaha Hotels
• Old Market Hotels
For those who prefer to sleep out under the stars, there are a variety of camping sites and convenient RV parks for you to set up camp.
• Haworth Park - 109 RV pads, located at 370 & Missouri River (in the Bellevue area). For information call 402-293-3098.
• Iowa Camp Sites - Campgrounds are located within one hour of TD AMERITRADE Park Omaha.
• KOA West Omaha - located 12 miles west of Omaha on I-80.
• Nebraska State Parks - Nebraska's state park system has parklands to suit virtually every outdoor taste. Click on the link to display a list of all park areas in the southeast region.
• N.P. Dodge Park - 50 RV pads, located north of Omaha just off I-680. For more information call 402-444-4673.
• Pheasant Bonanza - This hunt club located north of Omaha near Tekamah, has both a large lodge and RV pads. With everything from scenic views to wireless internet and areas to walk your pet. For reservations or more information contact 866-374-1765.
• Pine Grove RV Park and Campground - 100 campsites available, 30/50amp pull throughs, pool, playground, showers, laundry and more. Located in Greenwood, exit 420 off Interstate 80. For more information call 402-944-3550.
• Riverland Park Resort & Cottonwood Marina - located 35 minutes from TD AMERITRADE Park Omaha. For more information call 402-721-8861
• The Station House at Sokol Park - located, just east of Highway 75. It sits on 27 treed acres complete with a 6,000 square foot clubhouse, equally large outdoor patio complete with covered stage, horseshoe pits, volleyball courts, basketball court and lots of picnic tables and playground equipment. Parking space for RVs, trailers and tents.
• Victorian Acres - located in Nebraska City, 50 miles south of Omaha.
• Walnut Creek Lake and Recreation Area - located off of Hwy 370 and 96th St., 25 minutes from TD AMERITRADE Park Omaha. For more information call 402-592-8877.