TEXAS A&M | MEN’S CROSS COUNTRY
Sr. | Hometown: Kapsabet, Kenya
• If you weren’t running cross country, what sport would you have liked to play in college?
I would like to play golf; you don’t use a lot of energy. You just walk around and hit [the ball].
• Who was your favorite athlete in the 2012 Olympics?
David Rudisha [who ran the 800-meter]. He always accomplishes what he says he is going to do and he is very consistant.
• What is your favorite guilty food?
Mostly pasta; any pasta in general is really good.
• What is the last book you read for leisure?
I recently read a play called The Merchant of Venice, which is a Shakespeare play.
• Who is the athlete that you look up to the most?
Mo Farah, because I am running distance and he does too. He is always consistant [for Britain].
Photos courtesy of respective school athletic departments.