Sept. 20, 2010
Courtesy of AFCA
Morehouse (Ga.) beat Kentucky State, 41-25, moving its record to 4-0 and jumped into the AFCA Division II Coaches’ Top 25 Poll for the first time in school history. The Maroon Tigers are ranked No. 20 in the fourth week of the poll.
Grand Valley State (Mich.) still holds on to the top spot with 19 first-place votes, but No. 2 Minnesota-Duluth took home three more first-place votes this week after a 42-10 win over then-No. 18 Wayne State (Neb.). North Alabama still sits at No. 3, but the Lions also received one more first-place vote from last week after a 48-6 defeat of Southern Arkansas.
California (Pa.) and Abilene Christian (Texas) round out the Top 5. New to the poll this week are No. 16 Albany State (Ga.), No. 21 Central Missouri, No. 23 Delta State (Miss.) and No. 24 Augustana (S.D.).
Click here for full Top 25!
- SEC's Slive focused on future after changes
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Miss. State penalized for booster's conduct
- Alamo Bowl promoted to top Big 12 contest
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Charlotte names stadium in honor of donor
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- Former GVSU standout Finnerty found dead
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule