Sept. 28, 2010
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) – Michigan State’s Mark Dantonio plans to be in a coaching box above the field Saturday when the No. 24 Spartans face No. 11 Wisconsin, just two weeks after he was hospitalized after a mild heart attack.
Dantonio showed up at the team’s weekly news conference Tuesday and said he will ease back into his job. Offensive coordinator Don Treadwell took over for one game, Michigan State’s 45-7 win over Northern Colorado on Saturday.
Dantonio was taken to the hospital early Sept. 19, shortly after his team beat Notre Dame in overtime.
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Manziel taking smart approach to doing things he likes
- Michigan's Hoke says Irish 'chickening out'
- Auburn confident it can make athletic fixes
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Ejections for hits on defenseless players?
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule
- Harlon Hill Trophy namesake dies at 80