Sept. 28, 2010
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) – Michigan State’s Mark Dantonio plans to be in a coaching box above the field Saturday when the No. 24 Spartans face No. 11 Wisconsin, just two weeks after he was hospitalized after a mild heart attack.
Dantonio showed up at the team’s weekly news conference Tuesday and said he will ease back into his job. Offensive coordinator Don Treadwell took over for one game, Michigan State’s 45-7 win over Northern Colorado on Saturday.
Dantonio was taken to the hospital early Sept. 19, shortly after his team beat Notre Dame in overtime.
- SEC's Slive focused on future after changes
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Miss. State penalized for booster's conduct
- Alamo Bowl promoted to top Big 12 contest
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Charlotte names stadium in honor of donor
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- Former GVSU standout Finnerty found dead
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule