Oct. 25, 2010
Courtesy of AFCA
The AFCA Division III Coaches Top 25 Poll had very little change this week as the Top 14 ranked teams stayed the same in the sixth week of the poll. Wisconsin-Whitewater remains No. 1 with 36 first-place votes, followed by No. 2 Mount Union, No. 3 Wesley (Del.), No. 4 Mary Hardin-Baylor (Texas) and No. 5 St. Thomas (Minn.).
Only four Top 25 teams lost this past weekend, which caused a reshuffling in the bottom half of the poll. St. John Fisher (N.Y.), Pacific Lutheran (Wash.) and Illinois Wesleyan all fell out of the poll after losses, making room for Case Western Reserve (Ohio), DePauw (Ind.) and Alfred (N.Y.) to jump into the poll this week at No. 23, No. 24 and No. 25, respectively.
Click here for latest Top 25!
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Manziel taking smart approach to doing things he likes
- Michigan's Hoke says Irish 'chickening out'
- Auburn confident it can make athletic fixes
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Ejections for hits on defenseless players?
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule
- Harlon Hill Trophy namesake dies at 80