Nov. 29, 2010
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) -North Carolina A&T has fired Alonzo Lee as its football coach after his team finished the season with a 1-10 record.
Lee was hired as coach in January 2009 and his first team went 4-6.
A statement issued Monday by the school said assistant coach George Ragsdale will serve as interim coach until a permanent replacement is named.
Ragsdale has been on the A&T staff for 12 seasons. He also has been an assistant at Morris Brown and Norfolk State.
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Manziel taking smart approach to doing things he likes
- Michigan's Hoke says Irish 'chickening out'
- Auburn confident it can make athletic fixes
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Ejections for hits on defenseless players?
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule
- Harlon Hill Trophy namesake dies at 80