ASPEN, Colo. — Authorities in Aspen say two Michigan State football players were arrested after a reported disturbance at a bar.
Nineteen-year-old Max Bullough and 23-year-old Brian Linthicum were arrested shortly after midnight Thursday morning at the Regal Watering Hole. Staff had reported Linthicum assaulting another patron, Benjamin Nichols of London.
The Aspen Police Department said Friday that Bullough was charged with underage possession of alcohol and Linthicum was charged with assault in the third degree. Both were charged with eluding officers.
They were released soon after their arrest. They are scheduled to appear in court in Aspen on April 19.
Michigan State did not have any immediate comment on the arrests.
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Manziel taking smart approach to doing things he likes
- Michigan's Hoke says Irish 'chickening out'
- Auburn confident it can make athletic fixes
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Ejections for hits on defenseless players?
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule
- Harlon Hill Trophy namesake dies at 80