LINCOLN, Neb. — Quarterback Cody Green has announced he’s transferring from Nebraska to Tulsa.
Green joins Tulsa the same week quarterback Shavodrick Beaver said he was transferring from the Hurricane.
Green must sit out this season and then will have two years of eligibility. He decided to leave Nebraska after getting beaten out by Taylor Martinez for the starter’s job last fall and having failed to make headway in the spring against new challengers.
Recruiting services pegged Green as one of the top 10 quarterback prospects in the nation when he was coming out of Dayton, Texas, two years ago.
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Manziel taking smart approach to doing things he likes
- Michigan's Hoke says Irish 'chickening out'
- Auburn confident it can make athletic fixes
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Ejections for hits on defenseless players?
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule
- Harlon Hill Trophy namesake dies at 80