INDIANAPOLIS — Tickets for the 2012 Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) title game will go on sale at 11 a.m. ET Sept. 30.
|2012 FCS Championship Game|
Tickets may be purchased for two seating locations within the stadium: midfield ($35) and sideline ($30). Prices do not include applicable service fees. Accessible seating must be purchased at the Pizza Hut Park box office or by phone at (469) 365-0000.
The championship game is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. ET in the 20,086-seat multi-purpose Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, Texas, on Jan. 7. The contest will be televised live nationally on ESPN2.
The FCS embodies a tradition of excellence through high-level competition, student-athlete character and sportsmanship throughout the regular season and championship.
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Manziel taking smart approach to doing things he likes
- Michigan's Hoke says Irish 'chickening out'
- Auburn confident it can make athletic fixes
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Ejections for hits on defenseless players?
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule
- Harlon Hill Trophy namesake dies at 80