FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Three Arkansas football players, including receivers Marquel Wade and Maudrecus Humphrey, have been arrested and charged with burglarizing dorm rooms.
University of Arkansas police arrested Wade, Humphrey and tight end Andrew Peterson on Saturday after looking at security video in which the players allegedly were walking into rooms where items, such as computers and textbooks, had been taken.
An arrest report says witnesses also identified the players. Some of the stolen items were recovered from a bookstore near campus, and the report says a store clerk identified the three as regularly selling used items.
Records from the Washington County Jail indicate the players have a court hearing on Monday. The records do not indicate whether they have attorneys.
- SEC's Slive focused on future after changes
- Kiffin eager to put past problems to rest
- Frazier, Wuerffel to meet again in Hall of Fame
- Spring is crucial for new Pac-12 coaches
- Miss. State penalized for booster's conduct
- Alamo Bowl promoted to top Big 12 contest
- Fulmer helping restart program at ETSU
- FCS Championship Inside Access Part 1
- North Dakota State earns second FCS title
- Advantageous Bison ground out victory
- Charlotte names stadium in honor of donor
- Kennesaw State names Bohannon first head coach
- Delta State reintroduces ‘Fear the Okra’
- CFB: Valdosta St. captures DII national title
- Valdosta St. dominates in DII title win
- Valdosta St. overcomes rough start to win DII title
- Former GVSU standout Finnerty found dead
- DII unveils 2013 football television schedule