Louisiana Tech vs. Navy: How to watch, live stream, game time for the Armed Forces Bowl
After winning seven straight games, the Bulldogs dropped two straight -- including the Conference USA title game -- to end the season. They’ll look to close the season out with a win in the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl against Navy at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Tex.
Louisiana Tech (8-5) vs. Navy (9-4)
Dec. 23, 2016
Amon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, TX
How to watch
Game time: 4:30 p.m. ET
TV Channel: ESPN
Live stream: You can live stream the game here.
Players to watch
- Bulldogs quarterback Ryan Higgins was among the most prolific passers in the nation this year, finishing with 4,208 yards, 37 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Higgins is third in the country in passing yards.
- Navy quarterback Will Worth has thrown for just 1,397 yards and eight touchdowns this season but is the team’s leading rusher with 1,198 yards and an FBS-best 25 touchdowns.
- Trent Taylor (1,570 yards, 10 touchdowns) and Carlos Henderson (1,406 yards, 17 touchdowns) provided Higgins with a pair of pass catchers who finished in the top-10 in the nation in yards.
- Louisiana Tech needs a win to cap its third straight nine-win season.
- This is the third season in a row that the Bulldogs have played in a bowl game; they won the previous two.
- Navy has won both the previous meetings in the all-time series -- both by double-digit margins.
- The Midshipmen are coming off their first loss to Army since 2001, snapping a 14-game winning streak in the series.
- Like Louisiana Tech, Navy comes in on a two-game losing streak.
- This is Navy’s fifth straight season playing in a bowl game; it is 3-1 in the previous four bowls including winning the last three.
- Bulldogs safety Secdrick Cooper is questionable with a neck injury.