M&T Bank Stadium Policies
The following is a list of prohibited items at M&T Bank Stadium:
- Backpacks, tote bags, large purses, grocery-type bags & plastic bags;
- Beverages (including alcohol), coolers, bottles (plastic or glass), cans, containers, or thermoses;
- Artificial noisemakers including, but not limited to, air horns, horns of any type, whistles, cowbells etc;
- Laser pointers/pens, flag/banner poles, weapons or dangerous objects;
- Lacrosse Balls
- Permitted items (subject to search)
- Nothing larger than a freezer-sized zip-lock clear bag;
- Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate age);
- Blankets, tarps, coats/jackets, binoculars, cameras and camera bags no bigger than 1 cubic foot;
- Fanny packs and small purses, however any purse and its contents must fit into a space no bigger than 1 cubic foot (12 x 12 x 12) in size. No exceptions.
- Lacrosse Sticks
Re-entry into M&T Bank Stadium is allowed only between games with a valid ticket. Re-entry will be allowed during the fourth quarter of the first Division I Semifinal game until the first quarter of the second Division I Semifinal game on Saturday and also during the fourth quarter of the Division II Championship game until the first quarter of the DIII Championship game on Sunday.
Re-entry into M&T Bank Stadium during Monday’s Division I Championship game will not be allowed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.