- MVOL 2017 championship field announced
- BASE How top pitching fared in past 25 years
- BASE OSU outlasts Texas Tech | Pitt drops UNC
- SOFT No. 6 Ducks defeat No. 3 Arizona, 4-3
- SOFT Committee announces first look at top 10
- MLAX PSU builds lead, cruises over Rutgers
- MLAX Committee reveals a look at the top 10
- MGYM Oklahoma wins third straight national title
OSU outlasts Texas Tech April 24, 2017 11:24 ET
LUBBOCK, Texas – Oklahoma State recorded its second conference series win of the season Sunday with an 11-inning triumph over No. 5 Texas Tech as the Cowboys prevailed in a 3-1 contest at Rip Griffin Park.
Little shake-up among top four in latest poll April 24, 2017 10:35 ET
Oregon State remained No. 1 in the D1Baseball Top 25 rankings for the sixth consecutive week after going on the road and winning two of three games against UCLA. The Beavers (32-3) have yet to lose a weekend se...
Pitt drops No. 3 UNC April 24, 2017 10:05 ET
PITTSBURGH - The University of Pittsburgh baseball team collected its eighth ACC victory of the season Sunday afternoon, downing the third-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels in an offensive shootout at Charles L....
How top pitching fared in past 25 years April 24, 2017 8:16 ET
Defense wins championships in football. On the baseball diamond, the equivalent is strong pitching. Or so we think.
Tennessee tops TAMU in 14-inning marathon April 23, 2017 8:00 ET
COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Gridlocked at 3-3 entering the 14th inning with No. 20 Texas A&M on Sunday, an RBI single and bases loaded walk gave Tennessee a 5-3 lead they would not relinquish in their series fin...