Experienced UNM carries big goals into '17 February 21, 2017 12:08 ET
It didn't feel much like beach weather Monday with a chilly February breeze swirling through Albuquerque's north valley.
Defending champ USC leads preseason rankings February 20, 2017 4:06 ET
The start of a new season couldn't dethrone the champions, as Southern California led the way in the preseason AVCA beach volleyball rankings.
Coaches share their Olympic strategies July 22, 2016 2:34 ET
More than 800 incoming, current and former NCAA student-athletes will compete at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics in Brazil, which begins on Aug. 3 and opening ceremonies on Aug. 5.
2016 Championship Full Replay: USC vs. Florida State Court 3 May 8, 2016 6:11 ET
Watch the full event replay of the Championship match-up between Southern California and Florida State on court three at the 2016 NC Women's Beach Volleyball Championship in Gulf Shores, Al.
USC captures first beach volleyball title May 8, 2016 6:00 ET
GULF SHORES, Ala. -- Top-ranked USC (34-2) cemented its place in history with a 3-0 win over No. 2 Florida State (32-3) by a 3-0 count in the inaugural NCAA Beach Volleyball Championship on the sands of Gulf P...
- WRESRoad to Birmingham starts this weekend
- WRESUpdated award standings released by NCAA
- WBKLongtime ref DeMayo set to call final game
- SOFTTwo new teams join Humboldt St. in top three of NFCA poll
- MBKDivision II Men's Basketball Power Rankings: Week 8
- BASEMcNeese State has record-setting night
- MTENOhio State jumps to No. 2 in ITA rankings
- WTENOhio State jumps to No. 2 in ITA rankings
- NC Beach VolleyballMay 5-7, 2017Gulf PlaceGulf Shores, Alabama