Maryland's Meharg picks up win No. 500 October 5, 2015 9:26 ET
OXFORD, Ohio – Head coach Missy Meharg of the eighth-ranked Maryland field hockey team (10-3, 4-0 Big Ten) picked up career win No. 500 Sunday as the Terrapins won at Miami (Ohio), 6-2.
UConn holds on to No. 1 spot September 29, 2015 12:21 ET
Michigan surges into top 25 September 22, 2015 2:14 ET
Michigan enters the top 25 after winning the past six games in a row, including over former No. 18 Penn State. The top-five teams remain the same: Connecticut, Syracuse, North Carolina, Virginia and Albany.
Virginia holds off Duke in top-10 battle September 18, 2015 11:40 ET
The No. 4 Virginia field hockey team scored all four of its goals in the first half to earn a 4-2 victory over No. 7 Duke. The Cavaliers remain undefeated with the win.
No. 6 Stanford edged by Cal in OT September 18, 2015 9:45 ET
No. 6 Stanford held a 1-0 lead for nearly the entire game but was undone by a late equalizer and overtime goal by California, falling to the Golden Bears 2-1.
- DI ChampionshipNov. 20 and Nov. 22Phyllis Ocker FieldAnn Arbor, Michigan
- NCAA NCAA lauds elements of O’Bannon ruling
- MHKY 2017 Regional host sites announced
- WBK Changes announced for DI Championship
- NCAA Student-athletes weigh in on time demands
- NCAA NCAA names 9 Woman of the Year finalists
- NCAA Kostek named track and field rules editor
- NCAA Tulane AD Rick Dickson to retire in 2016
- NCAA Texas names Perrin as interim men's AD