Stanford rallies to beat No. 5 DukeAugust 30, 2015 9:17 ET
STANFORD, Calif. -- No. 6 Stanford did not like the idea of starting 0-2, even if it came at the hands of consecutive top-five opponents.
Connecticut tops preseason NFHCA DI pollAugust 25, 2015 3:25 ET
Back-to-back champion Connecticut is atop the first NFHCA poll for the 2015 season. North Carolina, Maryland, Syracuse and Duke round out the top five.
Huskies repeat behind Veitner's leadNovember 23, 2014 4:55 ET
COLLEGE PARK, Md. -- Late in the first half, Connecticut’s star freshman Charlotte Veitner leaned forward and corralled the ball on her stick. She controlled it in the corner for several seconds before decidi...
UConn repeats as national championNovember 23, 2014 3:46 ET
COLLEGE PARK, Md. -- For the second consecutive season UConn finished as the nation's top team, defeating Syracuse 1-0 in the 2014 NCAA National Championship game on Sunday afternoon at the Maryland Field Hocke...
Connecticut wins the 2014 DI Field Hockey ChampionshipNovember 23, 2014 1:55 ET
Connecticut tops Syracuse 1-0 to win the 2014 DI Field Hockey Championship. This is Connecticut's second consecutive title.
- BASEPitch clock rule referred back to committee
- NCAAVillanova hires Mark Jackson as new AD
- NCAANinth Circuit grants stay in O’Bannon case
- MLAXAbbott named officiating coordinator
- MBKHollis named committee chair for 2016-17
- MBKNCAA adjusts First Four selection process
- NCAABanowsky steps down as C-USA commish
- NCAAStatement on Confederate flag legislation