- WGLF Updates from the DI champ | Leaderboard
- MGLF Barry leads DII champs | Leaderboard
- SOFT The super regional field is set | Bracket
- SOFT Seven no-hitters highlight regional play
- SOFT DII Championship bracket released | DIII
- BASE Division II regional results | Division III
- MT&F (O) Winningest runner competes in last race
- BASE North Carolina slides up to No. 2
- DI ChampionshipMay 19-24, 2017Rich Harvest FarmsSugar Grove, Ill.
- Regionals, May 8-10
- Athens Regional Site
Columbus Regional Site
Lubbock Regional Site
Albuquerque Regional Site
Updates from the DI champ May 22, 2017 9:17 ET
The regional competitions are in the books, and the women's golf championship is underway at Rich Harvest Farms in Sugar Grove, Illinois.
N'western tames elements to take Day 1 lead May 19, 2017 10:13 ET
SUGAR GROVE, Ill. – Led by sophomore Janet Mao and three student-athletes in the top nine, Northwestern (301, +13) sits atop the 2017 NCAA Women's Golf Championships leaderboard after the first 18 challeng...
Division I championship field announced May 11, 2017 9:44 ET
INDIANAPOLIS --- The field for the 2017 NCAA Division I Women's Golf Championships, to be conducted May 19-24 at Rich Harvest Farms in Sugar Grove, Illinois, has been determined.
Committee announces regional selections April 27, 2017 10:54 ET
INDIANAPOLIS---The NCAA Division I Women's Golf Committee has announced the teams and individuals selected to participate in the 2017 NCAA Division I Women's Golf Regionals.
Stanford slides up to No. 3 April 13, 2017 4:31 ET
The third spot behind Alabama and Arizona State shifted in the latest Golfweek rankings, with Stanford swapping spots with former No. 3 Florida State.