- All Times ETView All Scores
Live Scoring - DIII M HockeyClick here to scroll back«Click here to scroll forward»
Men's Ice Hockey Div III
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Humanitarian AwardApril 7, 2017 11:53 ET
It was back in July 2015 when Saint Michaelâ€™s seniors Danny Divis and Justin McKenzie were stuck in traffic heading back to campus in Vermont after visiting friends in Boston.
Norwich wins the 2017 DIII Men's Ice Hockey ChampionshipMarch 25, 2017 11:03 ET
Norwich tops Trinity (CT) 4-1 to win the 2017 DIII Men's Ice Hockey Championship.
Norwich defeats Trinity (Conn.) for the national championshipMarch 25, 2017 9:22 ET
Ty Reichenbach was nearly perfect in net and four different Cadets scored a goal as Norwich captured in first DIII men's ice hockey championship since 2010.
2017 Championship: Trinity (CT) vs. Norwich Full ReplayMarch 25, 2017 2:26 ET
Watch the full event replay from the title game match-up between Trinity (CT) and Norwich at the 2017 DIII Men's Ice Hockey Championship.
- BASEUpdates from Omaha | Bracket
- BASEHow to watch the CWS | Scores | Schedule
- BASETCU beats Florida, forces rematch
- BASELSU's Lange keeps CWS dreams alive
- BASELSU's Reid's dugout exercises continue
- BASEFan catches two foul balls at same game
- BASEMcKay's historic career ends in Omaha
- BASEFlorida's Rivera playing for his mother |
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 24-25, 2017Utica Memorial AuditoriumUtica, NY
RANK DIVISION III RECORD East Region 1 Norwich 19-1-3 2 Trinity (CT) 16-6-3 3 Hobart 20-4-4 4 Oswego St. 21-5-1 5 Endicott 21-3-2 6 Hamilton 18-4-4 7 Plattsburgh St. 17-9-1 8 Utica 18-9-0 9 Williams 14-9-3
RANK SCHOOL RECORD 1 NorwichĘ(20) 27-1-3 2 Trinity (Conn.) 21-7-3 3 Adrian 20-7-2 4 St. Norbert 22-6-1 5 UW-Stevens Point 21-5-3 6 Endicott 24-4-2 7 Hamilton 20-5-4 8 Augsburg 17-5-6 9 Hobart 20-5-4 10 Oswego State 21-6-1