Rio: Which schools won the most medals? August 22, 2016 11:33 ET
After an invigorating couple of weeks, the Rio Olympics have come to a close. The U.S. dominated the field with 121 medals — the next most was China's 70 — but which NCAA schools produced the most student-a...
California edges Ohio St. to win title May 29, 2016 3:08 ET
GOLD RIVER, Calif. – The University of California and Barry University each captured national championships to highlight the final day of racing at the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships at Lake Natoma, Sunday. ...
California, Barry win the 2016 DI & DII Rowing Championship May 29, 2016 11:53 ET
California wins the 2016 DI Rowing Championship and Barry takes the DII title. Look back on the excitement from Day Three on the water.
2016 Championship Full Replay: Day Three May 29, 2016 11:45 ET
Watch the full event replay from Day Three of the 2016 DI & DII Rowing Championship.
Wellesley captures its first DIII title May 28, 2016 4:36 ET
GOLD RIVER, Calif. -- For the first time in program history, Wellesley College captured the Division III national title Saturday at the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships at Lake Natoma.
- WVOL Alaska Anchorage upends Palm Beach Atlantic
- WVOL Texas survives comeback attempt from BYU
- WVOL Follow Division I third round action |
- CFB Kansas State gazing ahead to bowl game
- MBK UCF's Fall is making his presence felt
- MSOC Live updates from College Cup |
- WBK McCallie prevails over daughter as Elon came to Duke
- WVOL Wisconsin outlasts Ohio State in five sets
- ChampionshipMay 26-28, 2017Lake MercerWest Windsor, NJ