Rio: Which schools won the most medals?August 22, 2016 11:33 ET
After an invigorating couple of weeks, the Rio Olympics have come to a close. The U.S. dominated the field with 121 medals — the next most was China's 70 — but which NCAA schools produced the most student-a...
California edges Ohio St. to win titleMay 29, 2016 3:08 ET
GOLD RIVER, Calif. – The University of California and Barry University each captured national championships to highlight the final day of racing at the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships at Lake Natoma, Sunday. ...
California, Barry win the 2016 DI & DII Rowing ChampionshipMay 29, 2016 11:53 ET
California wins the 2016 DI Rowing Championship and Barry takes the DII title. Look back on the excitement from Day Three on the water.
2016 Championship Full Replay: Day ThreeMay 29, 2016 11:45 ET
Watch the full event replay from Day Three of the 2016 DI & DII Rowing Championship.
Wellesley captures its first DIII titleMay 28, 2016 4:36 ET
GOLD RIVER, Calif. -- For the first time in program history, Wellesley College captured the Division III national title Saturday at the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships at Lake Natoma.
- MBKSmith leads NC St. surge past No. 17 Duke
- WBKNo. 5 SC hands No. 4 MSU first loss
- MBKWash. U., Ramapo enter latest top 10
- SOFTExperimental rules approved for 2017
- WBKCommittee reveals first top-16 seeding
- MBKSlumping West Virginia prepares to meet No. 2 Kansas
- MBKKentucky wary of upset at Tennessee
- WBKJones lifting Terps to Final Four contention
- ChampionshipMay 26-28, 2017Lake MercerWest Windsor, NJ