Cal begins title defense at No. 1March 17, 2017 9:25 ET
The California Golden Bears, the 2016 DI Rowing National Champions, sit atop the preseason CRCA poll. Ohio State, Washington, Michigan and Brown round out the top five.
Rio: Which schools won the most medals?August 22, 2016 11:33 ET
After an invigorating couple of weeks, the Rio Olympics have come to a close. The U.S. dominated the field with 121 medals — the next most was China's 70 — but which NCAA schools produced the most student-a...
California edges Ohio St. to win titleMay 29, 2016 3:08 ET
GOLD RIVER, Calif. – The University of California and Barry University each captured national championships to highlight the final day of racing at the 2016 NCAA Rowing Championships at Lake Natoma, Sunday. ...
California, Barry win the 2016 DI & DII Rowing ChampionshipMay 29, 2016 11:53 ET
California wins the 2016 DI Rowing Championship and Barry takes the DII title. Look back on the excitement from Day Three on the water.
2016 Championship Full Replay: Day ThreeMay 29, 2016 11:45 ET
Watch the full event replay from Day Three of the 2016 DI & DII Rowing Championship.
- MBK What you need to know for Sunday
- MHKY Harvard defeats Air Force to advance to Frozen Four
- MBK Questions for Sunday's Elite 8 matchups
- MBK Oregon shocks KU to win Midwest Region
- MLAX Delaware takes down No. 1 Rutgers
- MHKY Norwich defeats Trinity (Conn.) for the national championship
- MHKY Johnson's overtime goal sends UMD to the Frozen Four
- MS&D Texas wins DI men's swim/dive title
- ChampionshipMay 26-28, 2017Lake MercerWest Windsor, NJ