David Donaldson won the giant slalom title in 2009 for Vermont. After transferring to Middlebury because he was no longer eligible for DI competition, he had his hopes set on a return to the top of the podium.
- Lindgren brothers compete against each other
- Vermont still on top in second day of tourney
- Haugen truimphs at NCAA Championship
- Skiing preview: Elite racers ready for Middlebury
- Middlebury places welcome mat for skiiers at NCAAs
- Utah’s Elliot sustains injuries, still competes
- NC Championship participants released
CAST YOUR VOTE
Which occurence was more surprising at the 2013 NCAA championship?
Colorado's 54-point comeback to win the title
67% (49 votes)
Vermont finishing in third place
33% (24 votes)
Total votes: 73
Take a look back at Colorado’s record-breaking comeback with images from the 2013 NC Skiing NCAA Championship.