Wake Forest atop latest RPIOctober 12, 2015 10:34 ET
Wake Forest is No. 1 in the latest men's soccer RPI. North Carolina and Akron round out the top three.
No. 10 Virginia falls to BCOctober 9, 2015 10:08 ET
Boston College took a 1-0 lead at the half and 2-0 lead midway through the second period, which was enough to hold off the Cavaliers in a 2-1 win for the Eagles.
Hofstra jumps nine spots in DI PollOctober 6, 2015 1:37 ET
Hofstra rose from No. 23 to No. 14 after an 8-2 start in 2015. Virginia reached the top 10 while Oregon State, Kentucky, Butler and Syracuse all cracked the Top 25.
Northwestern beats No. 13 Maryland in OTOctober 2, 2015 11:29 ET
COLLEGE PARK, Md. — Northwestern (4-4-1, 2-2-0 Big Ten) stunned No. 13 Maryland (4-3-3, 1-1-2 Big Ten) in an upset on Friday afternoon, winning in overtime by a score of 2-1. The game-winner came off of...
UVa nets game winner off midfield free kickOctober 2, 2015 3:52 ET
With less than 1:34 to go and ACC foes Virginia and Louisville tied at 2-2, defender Patrick Foss scored an incredible goal off a free kick behind the midfield line to give the No. 11 Hoos the 3-2 victory.
- BVBNCAA awards '16, '17 championship sites
- NCAAIndiana State athletics gaining momentum
- NCAANCAA lauds elements of O’Bannon ruling
- MHKY2017 Regional host sites announced
- WBKChanges announced for DI Championship
- NCAAStudent-athletes weigh in on time demands
- NCAANCAA names 9 Woman of the Year finalists
- NCAAKostek named track and field rules editor