UVA claims top spot in DI NSCAA women's soccer pollSeptember 1, 2015 1:47 ET
Virginia has supplanted Florida State as the top team in DI women's soccer, according to the latest NSCAA poll. Stanford, Texas A&M, North Carolina and the Seminoles round out the top five.
No. 1 FSU falls at No. 14 FloridaAugust 30, 2015 5:06 ET
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Despite two late goals by the Seminoles, three first-half scores by Florida proved to be too much of a mountain to climb as No. 1 Florida State [3-1-0] was defeated, 3-2, by No. 14/7 Flori...
Texas goalkeeper Smith scores game winnerAugust 24, 2015 2:51 ET
The women's soccer season kicked off over the weekend, but Texas Longhorns goalkeeper Abby Smith may have already produced the goal of the year.
Noles stay on top of DI NSCAA pollAugust 21, 2015 11:19 ET
Undefeated FSU keeps top spot in DI NSCAA women's soccer poll. Virginia, Stanford, Texas A&M and UNC round out the top five.
Young Texas A&M ready to be underdogsAugust 13, 2015 10:23 ET
2014 was a year for the books in Texas A&M women’s soccer.
- NCAATop 30 named for Woman of the Year
- NCAACost of attendance Q&A
- NCAACoastal Carolina to join Sun Belt in 2016
- MBKBurr named officiating regional advisor
- BASEPitch clock rule referred back to committee
- NCAAVillanova hires Mark Jackson as new AD
- NCAANinth Circuit grants stay in O’Bannon case
- MLAXAbbott named officiating coordinator