- MVOL2017 championship field announced
- BASEHow top pitching fared in past 25 years
- MGYMOklahoma wins third straight national title
- MVOLDIII quarterfinals set |
- BASEUH explodes for 9 runs in first inning
- SOFTLSU tops Vols 1-0 on walk-off HR
- SOFTCommittee announces first look at top 10
- MLAXCommittee reveals a look at the top 10
- DI ChampionshipsMarch 22-25, 2017Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, Ind.
- March 6-11 Zone Diving Sites
- Zone A: Virginia Polytechnic
Zone B: Auburn
Zone C: Indiana
Zone D: Missouri
Zone E: Northern Arizona
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
SMU's Stillson to retire after 33 seasonsApril 13, 2017 12:03 ET
DALLAS – SMU diving coach Jim Stillson today announced his retirement from the helm of the men's and women's programs after 33 seasons.
Texas wins the 2017 DI Men's Swimming and Diving ChampionshipMarch 25, 2017 9:24 ET
Texas wins its third consecutive Division I Swimming & Diving National Championship with a final score of 542. Longhorns Clark Smith and Will Licon both broke American and NCAA records in their events.
Texas wins DI men's swim/dive titleMarch 25, 2017 8:45 ET
The Texas men's swimming and diving team took home the national championship on Saturday, besting a field that included Florida, Stanford, Indiana and Missouri among other hopefuls. It is the school's third con...
DI Men's Swimming and Diving: Day Three RecapMarch 24, 2017 9:13 ET
On day three, Georgia's Chase Kalisz set a new NCAA and American record with a time of 3:33.42 in the 400 yard individual medley. Texas remains on top of the team standings after setting a NCAA and US Open record in the 200 yard medley relay.