- MBKIs momentum overrated in March Madness?
- MBKHow UNC got here | Gonzaga | Ore. | S.C.
- MBKPhoenix no stranger to memorable games
- MBKWhat we learned about the Final Four
- MBKAP All-American selections announced
- WBKWomen's Final Four | Bracket
- WBKS. Carolina fighting to join the basketball elite
- MBKNIT semifinals set for Tuesday | Scores
- DI ChampionshipsMarch 22-25, 2017Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, Ind.
- March 6-11 Zone Diving Sites
- Zone A: Virginia Polytechnic
Zone B: Auburn
Zone C: Indiana
Zone D: Missouri
Zone E: Northern Arizona
Texas wins the 2017 DI Men's Swimming and Diving ChampionshipMarch 25, 2017 9:24 ET
Texas wins its third consecutive Division I Swimming & Diving National Championship with a final score of 542. Longhorns Clark Smith and Will Licon both broke American and NCAA records in their events.
Texas wins DI men's swim/dive titleMarch 25, 2017 8:45 ET
The Texas men's swimming and diving team took home the national championship on Saturday, besting a field that included Florida, Stanford, Indiana and Missouri among other hopefuls. It is the school's third con...
DI Men's Swimming and Diving: Day Three RecapMarch 24, 2017 9:13 ET
On day three, Georgia's Chase Kalisz set a new NCAA and American record with a time of 3:33.42 in the 400 yard individual medley. Texas remains on top of the team standings after setting a NCAA and US Open record in the 200 yard medley relay.
Texas men shatter records at ChampionshipsMarch 24, 2017 9:53 ET
INDIANAPOLIS – Two-time defending NCAA champion Texas took a sizable step toward a third consecutive NCAA team title with four victories, two NCAA records and a new American record Thursday evening on day tw...
NC State breaks NCAA/U.S. Open recordMarch 22, 2017 7:29 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The North Carolina State men's swimming and diving team had a blistering start to the 2017 NCAA Men's Swimming and Diving Championships Wednesday night, taking the title in the 800 freestyle ...