- BVBNo. 1 USC tops No. 2 UCLA for Pac-12 title
- MGLFDII golf championships regional selections
- CFBBreakout candidates for the Pac-12
- CFBFive impressive players still left in the draft
- BASEDII's best home-run hitters
- MLAXWhat to know about the Tewaaraton Award
- MLAXFoundation releases Tewaaraton nominees
- WTENClaremont-Mudd-Scripps jumps to top spot in ITA poll
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 15-18, 2017CISD NatatoriumShenandoah, TX.
Winter Championships gallery April 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Men's Championship March 19, 2017 12:26 ET
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Men's Swimming & Diving Championship.
Emory takes home men and women's titles March 18, 2017 11:07 ET
SHENANDOAH, Texas – Emory University became just the second institution in Division III history, and the first since 2009, to sweep both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving championships as the Eagl...
2017 Championship: Day Four, PM Session Full Replay March 18, 2017 2:47 ET
Watch the full event replay from the evening session during Day Four at the 2017 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship.
2017 Championship: Day Four, AM Session Full Replay March 18, 2017 2:45 ET
Watch the full event replay from the morning session during Day Four at the 2017 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship.