NCAA announces DI champ qualifiersMarch 1, 2017 11:50 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA Division I Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving Committee announced today the swimmers who qualified for the 2017 NCAA Division I Women's Swimming and Diving Championships. The champi...
Ledecky anchors record-breaking relayFebruary 23, 2017 9:47 ET
FEDERAL WAY, Wash. -- In the only two races on Day One of the 2017 Pac-12 Swimming and Diving Championships, the Stanford women's swimming and diving team tallied two victories, an American and NCAA record, a...
21 Olympians meet for SEC champsFebruary 13, 2017 3:58 ET
When Kira Toussaint's family travels to watch her swim, it's a big deal.
Undefeated No. 1 Stanford tops No. 2 CalFebruary 11, 2017 6:02 ET
BERKELEY, CALIF. -- Five pool records launched the top-ranked Stanford women's swimming and diving team to a 177-123 win over No. 2 Cal in front of a standing room only crowd at Spieker Aquatics Complex on Sat...
Stanford claims top spot in coaches pollFebruary 1, 2017 4:37 ET
The Cardinal is back on top, taking over the top spot from Texas, which moved into a tie with big riser Cal for second. The Golden Bears jumped from No. 6 into the tie for No. 2.
- SOFTValdosta State jumps into top five of NFCA poll
- WS&DNCAA announces DI champ qualifiers
- MBKWATCH: Young fan saves the day at Boise State
- MBKMarch Madness 2017 Schedule
- WBKWashington's Plum headlines Starting Five
- MLAXTewaarton Award watch lists announced
- MBKUK overcomes 19-point hole | Highlights
- MHKYNotebook: Hobey Baker race still tight
- DI ChampionshipMarch 15-18, 2017Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, Ind.
- Zone Diving Sites – March 6-11
- Zone A: Virginia Polytechnic
Zone B: Auburn
Zone C: Indiana
Zone D: Missouri
Zone E: Northern Arizona
- Women's swimming and diving: 2017 NCAA DI Championship qualifying swimmers announced