NCAA to follow international swimming rulesJune 14, 2017 2:59 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Tuesday approved a proposal stating NCAA men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams will follow the International Swimming Federation technical rules. This change,...
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
SMU's Stillson to retire after 33 seasonsApril 13, 2017 12:03 ET
DALLAS – SMU diving coach Jim Stillson today announced his retirement from the helm of the men's and women's programs after 33 seasons.
Stanford dominates field, claims 2017 titleMarch 18, 2017 8:51 ET
Stanford clinched the 2017 DI women's swimming and diving championship in emphatic fashion on Day 4 Saturday, setting a new NCAA, U.S. Open and American record in the weekend's final event, the 400 free relay...
DI Women's Swimming and Diving: Day Three RecapMarch 17, 2017 11:19 ET
On day three, Stanford's Ella Eastin set a NCAA record well as the American in the 400 yard individual medley. The Cal Bears women set a new NCAA and US Open record in the 200 yard medley relay.
- CFBStats: Top 25 regain form in Week 4 | Poll
- CFBUnbeaten teams in 2017 | Social Rewind
- CFBCan FSU course-correct after uneven start?
- CFBJMU still No. 1, Illinois State rises
- WVOLUF ranked No. 1 for first time in 7 years
- WVOLUSC's Furlong starting after surgery
- WSOCCal's goalkeeper shares fitness tips
- WSOCUT remains last team with perfect record