Emory keeps top spot in women's DIII tennis rankings March 16, 2017 2:29 ET
The Emory women's tennis team stays in the top spot of the latest ITA DIII rankings, followed by Williams in the No. 2 spot.
Sites named for relocated championships October 7, 2016 10:06 ET
The NCAA has selected seven new sites for championships relocated from North Carolina last month. The championships will now take place in these cities:
2016 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Finals Recap May 28, 2016 10:52 ET
Eudice Chong of Wesleyan won the women's title, while Skyler Butts of Claremont-Mudd-Scripps captured the men's at the 2016 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship.
2016 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Finals Full Replay May 28, 2016 10:40 ET
Watch the full event replay of the individual finals at the 2016 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship.
2016 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Quarterfinal & Semifinal Recap May 27, 2016 9:10 ET
There was plenty of singles and doubles action in an exciting day of tennis during quarterfinal & semifinal round play at the 2016 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship.
- WBK2016 meeting with UConn driving MSU
- MBKExperience the trend in this year's Final Four
- WBKKelsey Plum and Auriemma take AP honors
- MBKFrank Mason III, Mark Few win AP awards
- MBKPostseason success for Kentucky, UNC back AP Top 100 perches
- MHKYHobey Baker Hat Trick finalists named
- MBKMaryland tops the list of never No. 1s
- MBKWayne Duke dies at 88
- DIII ChampionshipMay 22-27, 2017Champions Tennis ClubChattanooga, Tennessee