NCAA track and field rules committee rescinds verifiable performances ruleJune 20, 2017 9:29 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Rules Committee on Thursday rescinded an impending rule change regarding verifiable performances.
King Ches competes in last raceMay 22, 2017 11:06 ET
EUGENE, Ore. – King Ches has run his last collegiate race in an Oregon singlet.
WATCH: UT sprinter's unreal 40 timeMay 2, 2017 3:51 ET
Move over John Ross III, there's a new 40-yard dash king.
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Indoor tracks will now require curbingApril 20, 2017 8:43 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Wednesday approved a rule, effective Dec. 1, 2018, requiring all newly constructed or resurfaced indoor tracks to be surveyed for a curb and to have regulation curbing ...
- BASEUpdates, analysis from CWS | Bracket
- BASEHow to watch the CWS | Scores | Schedule
- BASEBroken records: 2017 CWS is HR-friendly
- MBKCraig Thompson named to DI Committee
- BASEFlorida's Rivera playing for his mother |
- BASELSU survives, eliminates Florida State |
- BASEPoche' comes up big | Slaughter, too
- BASEMainieri: Don't judge Martin by lack of title
- DI ChampionshipMarch 10-11, 2017Gilliam Indoor TrackCollege Station, TX