NCAA track and field rules committee rescinds verifiable performances ruleJune 20, 2017 9:29 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Rules Committee on Thursday rescinded an impending rule change regarding verifiable performances.
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Indoor tracks will now require curbingApril 20, 2017 8:43 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Wednesday approved a rule, effective Dec. 1, 2018, requiring all newly constructed or resurfaced indoor tracks to be surveyed for a curb and to have regulation curbing ...
Indoor Track & Field: The Oregon Women repeat while Texas A&M takes the Men's titleMarch 12, 2017 11:01 ET
A thrilling finish in the Men's 4x400 meters gives the Texas A&M Men's team an NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championship. Meanwhile, the Oregon Women's team repeat as champions in dominating fashion.
Oregon women, Texas A&M men take titlesMarch 11, 2017 9:45 ET
COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Oregon scored a record 84 points to win the women’s team title, and Texas A&M’s men captured their first indoor team win with a thrilling 4x400m relay victory Saturday at the NCA...
- WXCUNM wins title | Kurgat's record | NAU men
- WVOLClaremont-Mudd-Scripps wins first title |
- MBKWake has the talent to turn season around
- FHKY UConn, UMD advance to finals | |
- MSOCDII quarterfinal results | DIII | DIII WSOC
- NCAA'19 Winter Classic at Notre Dame Stadium
- CFBWatch Stony Brook's Hail Mary win |
- WBKUCLA tops No. 3 Baylor in Top 10 matchup
- DI ChampionshipMarch 10-11, 2017Gilliam Indoor TrackCollege Station, TX