Panel approves more structure July 21, 2016 2:32 ET
In an attempt to bring more structure to the sport, the NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel has approved a recommendation to define what constitutes a regular-season competition in men’s and women’s track an...
Committee defines regular-season competition June 20, 2016 2:30 ET
In an attempt to bring more structure to the sport, the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Rules Committee has made a recommendation to define what constitutes a regular-season competition.
Illinois Wesleyan wins the 2016 DIII Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championship May 28, 2016 7:58 ET
Illinois Wesleyan wins the 2016 DIII Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championship. Baldwin-Wallace finishes runner-up.
2016 Championship Full Replay: Day Three May 28, 2016 7:48 ET
Watch the full event replay from Day Three of the 2016 DIII Men's & Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championship.
I. Wesleyan claims 3rd outdoor title May 28, 2016 7:25 ET
WAVERLY, Iowa – For the third time in program history, the Illinois Wesleyan women's team claimed the national championship at the NCAA Division III Outdoor Championships on Saturday, May 28 at Walston-Hoover...
- DIII ChampionshipMay 25-27, 2017SPIRE InstituteGeneva, OH
- WBKNo. 4 Miss. St. on a roll with 20 straight wins
- FENColumbia leads both men's and women's rankings
- MBKIndiana's OG Anunoby done for the year
- WBKTigers and Aggies combine for 42-point OT
- MBK7 fab freshmen duos around the nation
- MHKYUND, UMD evolve since October meeting
- MHKYPenn State ready for Big Ten battle
- WRESIndividual rankings by weight class