- All Times ETView All Scores
Live Scoring - DI W VolleyballClick here to scroll back«Click here to scroll forward»
Women's Volleyball Div I
- DI Women's Volleyball ChampionshipDec. 15-17, 2016Nationwide ArenaColumbus, OH
- Dec. 1-3First/Second Rounds
- Dec. 9-10Regionals
- Dec. 15Semifinals
- Dec. 17Championship
Wisconsin outlasts Ohio State in five-set epicDecember 9, 2016 4:27 ET
The Wisconsin Badgers ousted their Big Ten foe Ohio State, 3-2, in a five-set thriller on Friday. With the win, Wisconsin moves on to the quarterfinals.
Nebraska comes back from 2-0 vs. PSUDecember 9, 2016 2:44 ET
After Penn State rallied in each of the first two sets to go up 2-0, it looked like a massive upset could take place on Nebraska's home court. However, the Cornhuskers turned it around from there and won in fiv...
OSU not thinking about revenge vs. UWDecember 9, 2016 9:34 ET
One of the beauties of NCAA tournament play, according to Stanford volleyball coach John Dunning, is the opportunity to match wits with an unfamiliar opponent.
Regional sites set for third/fourth roundsDecember 4, 2016 10:08 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The top four seeds in the Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship advanced through first- and second-round competition and will host regional matches December 9 and 10 on campus sites.
Arizona knocks off ninth-seeded Michigan State in five setsDecember 3, 2016 10:38 ET
For the eighth time in program history, the Wildcats will head to the third round of the NCAA women's volleyball tournament.
- WVOLWisconsin outlasts Ohio State in five-set epic
- MBKHaase creating culture with Stanford
- CFBPeppers among final 5 Heisman hopefuls
- MBKCollege Basketball: Alford has UCLA off to best start since 2006-07
- CFBArmy WR Edgar Poe, fittingly, a poetry lover
- WVOLNebraska comes back from 2-0 vs. PSU
- NCAA2017 Winter Championships Selections
- CFBGeorgia St. names Shawn Elliott head coach