UF ranked No. 1 for first time in 7 yearsSeptember 25, 2017 3:15 ET
We’ve enjoyed yet another week of volleyball in which the teams at or near the top of the mountain were challenged and knocked down, and now the dust settles with the latest AVCA Coaches Poll.
USC's Furlong starting after surgerySeptember 25, 2017 9:55 ET
Just a few months after back surgery, South Carolina junior Courtney Furlong is back on the volleyball floor. Furlong suffered a herniated disk while lifting weights in the offseason last spring, but her desire...
MSU snaps UM's 40-match streakSeptember 24, 2017 3:39 ET
The Michigan State volleyball team completed the opening weekend of conference play with a statement, sweeping No. 1 Minnesota on its home floor, 3-0 (25-18, 25-23, 25-22) to impreove to 9-2 overall and 2-0 in ...
OSU takes down No. 13 Purdue, 3-1September 24, 2017 8:38 ET
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Luisa Schirmer and Madison Smeathers combined for 41 kills as the Ohio State women’s volleyball team upset No. 13 Purdue in four sets (25-19, 25-22, 32-34, 25-23) on Saturday night at Hollo...
Nebraska downs No. 2 PSU in straight setsSeptember 23, 2017 11:01 ET
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - The 14th-ranked Nebraska volleyball team handed No. 2 Penn State its first sweep in Rec Hall in 14 years as the Huskers upset the previously unbeaten Nittany Lions on Friday night, 26-24,...
- CFBStats: Top 25 regain form in Week 4 | Poll
- CFBUnbeaten teams in 2017 | Social Rewind
- CFBCan FSU course-correct after uneven start?
- CFBJMU still No. 1, Illinois State rises
- WVOLUF ranked No. 1 for first time in 7 years
- WVOLUSC's Furlong starting after surgery
- WSOCCal's goalkeeper shares fitness tips
- WSOCUT remains last team with perfect record
- DI Women's Volleyball ChampionshipDec. 14-16, 2017Sprint CenterKansas City, MO