Stiffer penalties approved in wrestlingJuly 14, 2017 10:35 ET
Wrestlers who violate NCAA weight certification protocols, use prohibited weight-loss practices or commit a severe weigh-in or medical examination violation will face stiffer penalties in the 2017-18 season.
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Rules Committee recommends stiffer penaltiesApril 14, 2017 12:55 ET
Wrestlers who violate NCAA weight assessment protocols, utilize prohibited weight-loss practices or violate medical examination rules may soon face stiffer penalties.
Penn State's Retherford wins Hodge TrophyMarch 28, 2017 12:15 ET
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Penn State Nittany Lion wrestler Zain Retherford has won the WIN Magazine/Culture House Dan Hodge Trophy, presented annually to the top collegiate wrestler in the nation by ASICS. The ...
Wrestler Awards handed out at champsMarch 22, 2017 1:10 ET
INDIANAPOLIS – The NCAA awarded the 2017 NCAA Wrestling Awards at the respective Division I, II and III Wrestling Championships over the last two weekends.
- CFBGet to know about the longest tenured coach
- CFBTop FCS stadiums | FCS vs. FBS matchups
- CFBB1G players, coaches explain PSU's success
- MSOCNames to know this upcoming season
- WS&DLedecky, King dominate at world champs
- BASETrial rules for replay recommended
- MBKDuke, UNC reps team up for charity
- CFBWATCH: Ole Miss QB catches all net