Stiffer penalties approved in wrestling July 14, 2017 10:35 ET
Wrestlers who violate NCAA weight certification protocols, use prohibited weight-loss practices or commit a severe weigh-in or medical examination violation will face stiffer penalties in the 2017-18 season.
Winter Championships gallery April 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Rules Committee recommends stiffer penalties April 14, 2017 12:55 ET
Wrestlers who violate NCAA weight assessment protocols, utilize prohibited weight-loss practices or violate medical examination rules may soon face stiffer penalties.
Penn State's Retherford wins Hodge Trophy March 28, 2017 12:15 ET
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Penn State Nittany Lion wrestler Zain Retherford has won the WIN Magazine/Culture House Dan Hodge Trophy, presented annually to the top collegiate wrestler in the nation by ASICS. The ...
Wrestler Awards handed out at champs March 22, 2017 1:10 ET
INDIANAPOLIS – The NCAA awarded the 2017 NCAA Wrestling Awards at the respective Division I, II and III Wrestling Championships over the last two weekends.
- CFB Michigan, Nebraska relive crazy '97 season
- CFB College football awards watch lists
- CFB Heisman winners' encore performances
- MHKY Ice hockey video review rule amended
- WLAX Free movement approved in lacrosse
- NCAA Best stories from '16-17 champs | Photos
- NCAA Vols student-athletes enjoy Vietnam visit
- CFB WATCH: TAMU LB squats 675 after sprints