THE NCAA EXPERIENCEBUY NOWHospitality, Tickets & Travel
NCAA TICKET EXCHANGEVIEW TICKETSBuy & Sell Tickets
DI Women's Basketball Tickets
|First/Second Rounds||All Session Tickets||On-Campus Sites||March 18 & 20/19 & 21, 2016||Get Updates||Info|
|Bridgeport Regional||All Session Tickets||Bridgeport, Conn.||March 28 & 27/26 & 28, 2016||Get Updates||Info|
|Dallas Regional||All Session Tickets||Dallas, Texas||March 28 & 27/26 & 28, 2016||Get Updates||Info|
|Lexington Regional||All Session Tickets||Lexington, Ky.||March 28 & 27/26 & 28, 2016||Get Updates||Info|
|Sioux Falls Regional||All Session Tickets||Sioux Falls, S.D.||March 28 & 27/26 & 28, 2016||Get Updates||Info|
|Women's Final Four||Semifinals Only||Indianapolis, Ind.||April 3, 2016||Get Tickets||Info|
|Women's Final Four||Championship Only||Indianapolis, Ind.||April 5, 2016||Get Tickets||Info|
|Women's Final Four||Tickets & Hospitality||Indianapolis, Ind.||April 3 & 5, 2016||Experience||Info|
Limited Release Single Session On Sale: Friday, April 3, 2015
• General Public
Membership Sale: Monday, October 5 - Friday, October 23, 2015
• NCAA Membership Institutions and Conferences
Pre-Sale I: Tuesday, November 10 - Wednesday, November 11, 2015
• Previous Women's Final Four Purchasers*
• Women's Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) Membership
Pre-Sale II: Thursday, November 12, 2015
• Previous Women's Basketball Championship Purchasers
• NCAA.com Women's Basketball Newsletter Recipients: Sign Up Here
• Indianapolis Local Organizing Committee Membership
General Public On Sale: Friday, November 13, 2015
• General Public
2016 Women’s Final Four Ticket Pricing
|Lower Level & Mid-Court Club Level||$225||--||--|
|Club Corner & End Zone||$175||--||--|
|Upper Level Mid-Court||$125||--||--|
|Upper Level Corner||$99||--||--|
|Upper Level Endzone||--||$40||$35|
*Additional ticket fees and taxes may apply.
Limited Release Single Session On Sale Tickets
New this year, in an effort to provide long-time fans and the local host community additional value-based ticket options, limited release tickets will be available beginning April 3, 2015. These tickets will be available on a single-session basis in the upper level end zones. Fans interested in guaranteeing their tickets to the 2016 Women’s Final Four or fans looking to gain priority pre-sale access in future years are encouraged to purchase Limited Release Tickets.
Previous Women’s Final Four Purchasers
Fans that have purchased Women’s Final Four tickets directly through the NCAA for the 2007 - 2015 Women’s Final Fours will be considered previous purchasers. Fans that have purchased from secondary ticket providers or directly through the schools are not in the priority database. The email address tied to your purchase account will be used to send pre-sale access. For questions regarding your account status or to update your email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note account questions will be answered as quickly as possible, but may not be answered until after April 20.
Lower Level Ticket Information
- • Lower level tickets are expected to sell out during the pre-sale, likely on Tuesday, November 10.
- • The lower level venue capacity for the 2016 Women’s Final Four has approximately 3,000 fewer seats than were available for the 2015 Women’s Final Four in Tampa Bay.
- • The 2016 Women’s Final Four ticket process and timeline has been adjusted to maximize the number of lower level tickets available to fans and to eliminate better seats becoming available after the initial on sale.
Additional 2016 Women’s Final Four Ticket Process Information
- • Tickets are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- • Tickets are non-refundable.
- • Suite information will be made available at a later date. There is no guarantee of suite availability to the public.
- • The venue capacity for the 2016 Women’s Final Four has approximately 2,000 fewer seats than were available for the 2015 Women’s Final Four in Tampa Bay.
- • Fans that are unable to secure their preferred seat locations may purchase The NCAA Experience. The NCAA Experience operated by PrimeSport, the official ticket and hospitality provider of the Women’s Final Four, offers packages comprised of premium tickets, hospitality passes and/or travel.