4Kay® Run Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Fans and families are invited to participate in the eighth annual 4Kay Run Presented by Northwestern Mutual. This 5K (3.1 mile) and 1-Mile run/walk is held in honor of the late NC State head women's basketball coach Kay Yow. Proceeds from the 4Kay Run will benefit cancer research through the Kay Yow Cancer Fund®. The Kay Yow Cancer Fund is a 501 c(3) charitable organization committed to the fight against women’s cancers by raising funds for scientific research, assisting the underserved and unifying people for a common cause.
Where: Amalie Arena West Plaza – Race starting line at Channelside Drive near South Morgan Street.
When: Saturday, April 4; 5K start at 8 a.m.; 1-Mile start at 9 a.m.; pre-registration begins at 6:30
• 5 kilometer timed run/walk and 1-mile Family Fun Run • 100% of the registration fees will be donated to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund to benefit cancer research
• Family friendly – runners, walkers and strollers welcome
• The Race will begin next to Amalie Arena near the corner of Channelside Drive and South Morgan Street
• Prizes for all age group winners
• The first 1,000 registered participants will receive a 4Kay Run race shirt.