When: Saturday, April 2 at 8 a.m.
Sign Up: Register now for the 5-Kilometer Race to Fight Cancer!
Fans and families are invited to participate in the ninth annual 4Kay Run to kick-off the 2016 Women's Final Four in the heart of downtown Indianapolis.
This 5K (3.1 mile) run/walk is held in honor of the late North Carolina State University and Olympic women's basketball coach Kay Yow. Proceeds from the 4Kay Run will benefit cancer research through the Kay Yow Cancer Fund®. The Kay Yow Cancer Fund is a 501 c(3) charitable organization committed to the fight against women’s cancers by raising funds for scientific research, assisting the underserved and unifying people for a common cause.
Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse - The course will begin and end in the Ober Lot of Bankers Life Fieldhouse, running throughout downtown Indianapolis.
When: Saturday, April 2; 5K start at 8 a.m.; pre-registration begins at 6:30 a.m.
- • 5 kilometer timed run/walk
- • Registration fees go to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund to help find an answer in the fight against women's cancers
- • Family friendly event – runners, walkers and strollers welcome
- • Prizes will be awarded to the top three male and female finishers
- • The first 800 registered participants will receive a 4Kay Run race shirt
- Pricing starts at:
- • $30 Regular (Before 4/1/2016 at 6 p.m. EST)
- • $35 Race Day
Register now for the 5-Kilometer Race
Make it a day at the FREE Women’s Final Four Tourney Town presented by Capital One. See the Tourney Town event page for more details!