UTSA Convocation Center
NCAA releases fan policies for Division I Women’s Basketball Championship
Fans attending the 2021 Division I Women’s Basketball Championship are encouraged to become familiar with procedures related to health and safety, fan entry and security for the event.
UTSA Convocation Center will have a capacity of up to 25% due to COVID-19 restrictions. Participating teams will be provided a very limited number of tickets for sale to their fan base.
Health and Safety Policies
The NCAA is committed to the health and safety of student-athletes, staff and fans.
Fans are asked to stay home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (equal to or above 100.4).
- Muscle pain.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Sore throat.
- New loss of taste or smell.
Anyone attending the 2021 Division I Women’s Basketball Championship must adhere to the following policies. Failure to comply with these rules may result in ejection from the event and venue.
- A face covering must be worn at all times. Face coverings may be lowered when actively eating or drinking at a designated seating location.
- Practice physical distancing and remain six feet apart. Social distancing markers will be identified throughout venues including security screenings, restrooms and concessions.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer will also be readily available at all host venues.
- Remain in your seating pod to ensure physical distancing from other groups. Tickets will be assigned in pods to ensure distancing while seated. Pods will range between two and six seats depending on group size.
- Interactions with student-athletes, coaches, team personnel and officials are prohibited.
- Arrive prepared and review venue health and safety guidelines prior to arrival.
The 2021 Division I Women’s Basketball Tournament is a MOBILE TICKETS ONLY event. All fans will need a mobile ticket to enter a venue. Fans are encouraged to save their ticket to their mobile wallet prior to arriving for easier access to the venue. Screenshots or recordings of tickets are not valid for entry. Fans coming to the game with friends or family should transfer their tickets before the day of the game so they may enjoy ease of movement around the arena.
UTSA Convocation Center will comply with a clear bag policy which requires that items fans wish to bring into a venue must fit in either a clear plastic bag that does not exceed 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches, a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar), or a small clutch bag with or without a handle/strap that does not exceed 4.5 inches x 6.5 inches (approximately the size of a hand). Each patron is allowed one small clutch bag and one clear plastic bag that meets the above requirements.
Fans may bring items such as smart phones, binoculars and cameras (no detachable lenses), provided they are either carried or fit within the guidelines above.
Fans will also enter through metal detectors and are encouraged to arrive early to make entering the venue and getting to seating pods as smooth as possible.
Concessions will be available at UTSA Convocation Center. All points of sale will be cashless.
Important Alamodome Links:
Subscribe To Email Updates
Enter your information to receive emails about offers, promotions from NCAA.com and our partners