College World Series Ticket FAQ's
- Can I reenter the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha if I leave?
- Re-entry is allowed during the College World Series for reserved and general admission seat tickets. Re-entry for reserved tickets is allowed through any gate. Re-entry for general admission tickets is through Gates 3 and 4, but is not guaranteed as once a fan leaves, they must return to the end of the GA line.
- Does my baby need a ticket?
- Any lap child under the age of 24 months does not need a ticket.
- How do I become a season-ticket holder?
- Fans interested in becoming a season ticket holder can submit a season ticket holder application. Please review the season ticket holder application and selection process noted below.
- How do I purchase a reserved ticket at the box office?
- Reserved tickets will be available at the box office every day there is a game. The box office opens at 10 a.m. daily. If there are two games you can purchase tickets for both games once you reach the ticket window. Each morning, the MECA staff will conduct a random drawing for placement in line starting at 9:00 a.m. This process helps to alleviate having to get in line early to secure your place and reduces the number of secondary-ticket sellers.
- How do I purchase an advanced reserved ticket?
- The advance sale for reserved tickets will be held online at NCAA.com/CWS on Saturday, April 15 at 10:00 a.m. CT. You also may purchase reserved tickets from the NCAA fan-to-fan marketplace, Flash Seats. This process will be available in mid-May once season-ticket holders are mailed their tickets.
- Fans also can purchase official NCAA Experience ticket & hospitality packages from PrimeSport, the official ticket and hospitality package provider of the NCAA. To purchase NCAA Experience hospitality with or without tickets to the games, click here.
- How do I upgrade my general admission ticket to a reserved ticket?
- Based on availability of reserved seats, GA tickets may be upgraded to reserved seats by paying the difference in price between a reserved and GA ticket. Upgrades are available only at the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha box office for that day of games only and are available as part of the same random-drawing process for reserved tickets. When upgrading general admission tickets to reserved tickets, the limit is four tickets.
- How many tickets can I purchase at the box office?
- Each person may buy up to four tickets for each game that is offered that day.
- I see general admission tickets sold by secondary ticket markets (those sites not approved or guaranteed by the NCAA or CWS, Inc.). Why are the tickets listed so far above face value? What concerns should I have if/when I purchase these?
- Many secondary ticket markets sell general admission tickets because they are the only physical ticket that can be obtained in advance of the Series. The cost for a general admission ticket book sold officially by the NCAA and CWS, Inc. are $90 online for 10 tickets ($9.00 per ticket) plus shipping and handling. These books also are sold locally by many Omaha businesses and service clubs. Fans also may purchase individual general admission tickets at the box office for $15.00. We strongly encourage fans to purchase from an approved provider at NCAA.com/CWS . Finally, many secondary providers do not fully detail how the general admission ticket process works, so fans may be upset when they paid over face value or find it's not a guaranteed seat.
- If I purchase an ADA seat, how many additional tickets may I purchase to accompany me?
- When you purchase an ADA seat, you may buy up to three seats to accompany you.
- Is it illegal to purchase tickets from scalpers?
- No. However, according to Omaha Municipal Code it is unlawful for any person to resell or attempt to resell a ticket to an event at TD Ameritrade Park for an amount greater than the face value. It is unlawful to scalp tickets on Stadium property and anywhere within one-half mile of the Stadium. Ticket buyers should be especially cautious of buying tickets from scalpers as they are not a guaranteed ticket.
- What forms of payment can I use at the box office?
- The box office accepts cash, credit and debit cards. No personal checks will be accepted.
- GENERAL ADMISSION & ENTRY PROCESS
- Are general-admission tickets guaranteed?
- No. The admittance to the general admission section is based on a first-come, first served basis to the first 5,500 fans. However, there are times when the stadium allows for more access. If this occurs, additional patrons waiting in the GA line may be allowed to enter for standing-room only access.
- Are the seats individual chair back or bench style?
- All seats located in the general-admission section are bench-style seating in Sections 125-136.
- Can I or my party save a place in line?
- We understand that there are large parties that attend the game by way of general admission. As a rule of thumb, a single person should not hold a space for a large party. To pass the time, if you wish to attend the Fan Fest, you should be courteous of those around you and notify them that your son/daughter is leaving to play on some of the interactives. Same holds true if you need to leave for the restroom. However, someone from your party should always remain in line.
- How early should I get in line to ensure I attend the game?
- It is hard to say how early you need to arrive to each game to guarantee admittance. Much of this depends on who is playing, the day of the week and the weather. Since the gates open two hours prior to the first game, it is recommended that you get there around that time.
- How many fans are let into each game?
- The capacity for the general-admission section is 5,500.
- If I make it to the first game, can I stay for the second game?
- No. The stadium is cleared between all games. If you attended the first game, you must exit the stadium and get in line for the second game.
- Through what gates can I enter?
- Those with general-admission ticket may enter through Gate 3 or 4, which are located on the East side of the stadium.
- What can I bring in line with me while I wait?
- Please refer to stadium policies as to what may be brought into the stadium. If you bring a chair, please note that those will not be allowed in.
- Where do I purchase GA tickets?
- General admission tickets, costing $90 per book of 10 tickets, are available to purchase online: click here. GA tickets also are typically available in April from Omaha area service clubs, at many Hy-Vee, Baker's and Family Fare supermarket customer service counters, as well as the CenturyLink Center Omaha box office and other locations throughout the metro Omaha area. For all ticketing information, including a list of locations selling GA books, please visit NCAA.com/CWS.
How do I become a season ticket holder?
The season ticket application for the 2018 Series opened Tuesday, January 16 and will remain open until March 1. Fans may apply to be selected for season tickets, by completing the application found at NCAA.com/CWSTickets.
How will applicants be selected?
Applicants will be selected at random. Because demand is expected to be high, selecting names at random provides all fans equal opportunity to tickets, regardless of whether they can apply as soon as the application opens.
How many season tickets can I receive?
Fans may apply for and receive up to four season tickets. Please be advised that any person exceeding the published ticket limit may have some or all their applications cancelled at the discretion of the NCAA without notification. Multiple applications associated with the same name, account number, credit card, email address, phone number and/or mailing address may be considered to be exceeding the ticket limit for this event.
Where will my season tickets be located?
Seating options available for new season ticket holders likely will be in the 300-level of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. In the future, there will be options for requesting a change in your seat location.
How much do season tickets cost?
Tickets for new season ticket holders range from $425 to $493 per seat, and is based on location and delivery type. Season tickets include tickets to every game of the College World Series.
When will I find out if I was selected for season tickets?
Fans selected for season tickets will be notified by March 6. Additional instructions on completing the purchase will follow.
If I am selected for season tickets, will I need to reapply each year?
Once selected to be a season ticket holder, your seats will be renewable annually.
If I’m not selected for season tickets, how can I attend the College World Series?
If you are not selected for season tickets, there are several opportunities to purchase tickets to attend the CWS, including general admission tickets, single game tickets through the advance sale in April, NCAA Experience ticket and hospitality packages and the NCAA Ticket Exchange. Information on each of these respective options can be found at NCAA.com/CWSTickets.
What are Flash Seats?
Flash Seats is an ID-based ticketing service of the NCAA. It combines easy access to events with 100% online seat management. With Flash Seats there is no need to go to will call or print paper tickets! View and manage your tickets at CWS.Flashseats.com. Simply login using the email address and password you created when placing your ticket order. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link on the Flash Seats login screen. For questions or issues related to your Flash Seats account, please call Flash Seats Customer Service at 888-360-SEAT (7328) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I attend the event using Flash Seats?
Do NOT go to will call. Proceed to any gate at the stadium and present the credit card that was used to make the purchase or the Flash Seats mobile app. The gate attendant will scan the credit card to redeem your ticket(s), print seat locators and you may enter the venue. Please note that all tickets in your account will be redeemed when your credit card is scanned and all members of your party must be present to enter at that time. If all members will not be entering the venue with you, you will need to transfer tickets to them in advance so that they may enter separately.
What if my credit card has changed?
If you need to update your credit card information or would like to add additional forms of identification, please log in to your Flash Seats account to update your account information by clicking the Account tab and selecting Identification to add and/or delete your card(s). The credit card will NOT be charged when swiped to redeem tickets; it is simply a secure form of identification to access the tickets in your account.
If my entire party can't enter the stadium together, what do I do?
If you cannot attend or your guests will not enter the venue with you, you can transfer ticket(s) to your guests by logging into your Flash Seats account and clicking the Transfer tab. Select the seat(s) you would like to transfer, enter the name and email address of your guest(s) and follow the prompts to confirm the transfer. Your guests will then receive an email confirming the transfer with instructions for claiming their tickets.
I still have questions, how can I get more help?
Check out the video tutorials below about attending the event and transferring your tickets. Additional assistance and information can be found on the Flash Seats website at CWS.Flashseats.com or by calling Customer Service at 888-360-SEAT (7328). Flash Seat representatives will also be available at gates and at the box office to assist.
FLASH SEATS: ATTENDING THE EVENT
FLASH SEATS: TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKETS